Enrollment: To enroll in a payment plan for automatic payments (“payment plan”), you must provide us the credit card details and/or account number and bank routing number for the checking account from which you want to have your payment amount debited (“designated checking account”). Payment Plan: You may select one of the following payment plans to set you payment amount:
1. Minimum Payment Due. Your payment amount each month there is a balance will be reflected on your billing statement.
2. Minimum Payment Due Plus Fixed Amount. Your payment amount each month there is a balance on your credit card account will be the Minimum Payment Due reflected on your billing statement plus a fixed amount (additional amount as specified by you when you select your payment amount).
3. Total New Balance. Your payment amount each month there is a balance on your credit card account will be the entire New Balance reflected on your billing statement (“Statement balance” as specified by you when you select your payment amount). This includes any balance on your Revolving Account Type as well as any balance on other promotional account types, including the Partner Account, Club Account and Special Access Account Types. You may select or change the payment date for your monthly payment (“scheduled payment date”), but the scheduled payment date may not be earlier than 14 days after the Payment Due Date for your most recent monthly billing period nor later than the Payment Due Date. Your payment amount may vary from month to month, but it will never be more than the amount of the payment plan you select. Each payment will be processed as an electronic fund transfer. If the entire balance on your account on the scheduled payment date (“current balance”) is less than the payment amount as calculated above, we will debit the current balance from your designated checking account on the scheduled payment date. Consent to Receive Notices of Intent to Withdraw Payment Amount Electronically; Effect of
Withdrawing Consent: By enrolling in or continuing to maintain a payment plan, you affirmatively consent to receive notices of our intent to withdraw your payment amount by electronic mail (“email”). We will send a notice to the email address you have given us 10 days before we withdraw the payment amount from your designated checking account. You must confirm your system’s capability to receive these notices electronically after you check the box to the left of “I agree to the terms & conditions” and review your payment information. If you withdraw your consent to receive these notices electronically, we will terminate you payment plan. Change of Email Address: You must promptly notify us of a change in your email address. You may update your email address by clicking on the “My Account” link at the top of the page on Ilyse Terri Llc’s website (ilyseterri.com). Change of Payment Terms: To change your payment amount, the scheduled payment date, the duration of your payment plan or your checking account information, you should follow the instructions for updating your email address stated above.
Our Rights When Any Notice is Returned as Undeliverable: If any notice of intent to withdraw that we have emailed to you is returned as undeliverable, we reserve the right to (1) terminate your payment plan and service, (2) resend the notice and future notices by regular U.S. mail or (3) call you to obtain your current email address.
Continuation, Your Cancellation and Our Termination of Payment Plan: We will continue to debit the payment amount from your checking account each month there is a balance on your credit card account unless you change or cancel or we terminate your payment plan. You will cancel your payment plan by canceling any payment or selecting an expiration month and year and allowing the plan to expire. In addition to the reasons for terminating or reserving the right to terminate your payment plan as stated above, we will terminate your payment plan if (1) you declare bankruptcy, (2) you die, (3) your bank changes its routing number and you do not update the routing number for your designated checking
account before your first scheduled payment date after the change takes effect or (4) we determine under our sole discretion that we no longer can withdraw your payment amount from your designated checking account.
If you change your payment amount, we will debit your new payment amount as stated above. Your billing statement will show the payment amount for that monthly billing period as a “payment.” If you cancel or we terminate your payment plan, you must still pay at least the Minimum Payment Due reflected on your billing statement each month by the Payment Due Date reflected on the statement. If your payment is returned by your bank for any reason then a returned payment fee will be applied to your account.
Automatic Receipt of Confirmation of Payment Terms of Payment Plan: By enrolling in an automatic payment plan, you will receive a confirmation of the payment terms of your payment plan (“Confirmation”) automatically after you click on the “Submit” button to agree to the separate “Terms and Conditions for Receiving Notices of Electronic Payment Amount” that appear in full below and in part before you click on the “Submit” button for the purpose stated above. Please print or otherwise keep a copy of the Confirmation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR RECEIVING NOTICES OF ELECTRONIC PAYMENT AMOUNT
1. Your Consent to Receive Notices of Electronic Payment Amount: By enrolling in and maintaining a payment plan for automatic payments, you are affirmatively consenting to receive notices of our intent to withdraw your payment amount (“Notices”) by charging your credit card or via withdrawing funds due through your checking account electronically through this service. You understand that you will not receive the Notices in paper form.
2. Change of Email Address; Our Rights When Notice is Returned as undeliverable : You agree to provide us with your current email address so that we may send you the Notices by email. You may update your email address by calling the customer service telephone number that appears on your monthly billing statement and the back of your credit card or online by clicking on the “My Account” link at the top of the page on Ilyse Terri Llc’s website (ilyseterri.com). If any emailed Notice is returned as undeliverable, we reserve the right to (a) terminate your payment plan, (b) resend that Notice and future Notices by regular U.S. mail or (c) call you to obtain your current email address.
3. Your Option to Receive Paper Copies: You may request a paper copy of any Notice. There is no fee to request a copy of a Notice. You may request a paper copy of a Notice by calling the customer service telephone number that appears on your billing statement.
4. Withdrawing and Consequences of Withdrawing Consent: You may withdraw your consent to receive the Notices at any time. If you withdraw your consent, we will terminate your payment plan and any services rendered under that plan.
5. How to Withdraw Consent: To withdraw your consent, you must cancel your payment plan. You will cancel you payment plan by canceling any payment or selecting an expiration month and year under your payment plan and allowing the plan to expire.
6. Hardware and Software Requirements for Access to and Retention of Notices: The following minimum system requirements are necessary to receive the Notices electronically: Internet Explorer 6.0+, Firefox 3.0 or a browser with at least 128-bit encryption and internet access. If you wish to store or print a copy of any Notice, you will need either a printer or data storage capacity.
7. Changes to Hardware or Software Requirements: If our hardware or software requirements change, and that change would create a material risk that you would not be able to access or retain the Notices, we will give you notice of the revised hardware or software requirements. Continuing to receive Notices electronically after receiving notice of the change is reaffirmation of your consent.
8. Should a breach of monthly service happen as a result of no fault of Ilyse Terri, Llc and due monthly payments are not submitted or payment option is deleted to avoid payment to Ilyse Terri, Llc, the company will then be eligible to receive from you renumeration for any attorney fees incurred to enforce receiving fee’s, in addition to the monthly fee’s due. If fee’s are received without having to consult an attorney and within 7 days of breach, service will continue along with them. If received with having to consult an attorney and outside of the 7 days from the date of breach with no fault on the part of Ilyse Terri, Llc: fee’s will then be due without any service for the duration of the contract/agreement and stipulated service term. This only applies to contracts and agreements with more than a one month term and where term is specifically stated and defined.